Scans are organized into what are called "biosurveys".
You’ve probably filled out a survey before, a series of questions to which you provide answers. A biosurvey is essentially the same thing, only you don’t answer the “questions” consciously — your body answers them directly.
With ZYTO biocommunication, the “questions” is the Virtual Item, The answer, a change in the electrical properties of your skin is recorded and analyzed by the ZYTO decision support software.
A biosurvey can be as varied and versatile as any other survey. Some biosurveys are general in nature and include Virtual Items concerned with overall wellness, while others include Virtual Items relating to specific areas of the body or body systems. There are also biosurveys that deal with environmental factors.
Here are the basic concepts and processes of a ZYTO biocommunication scan, or Bioscan.
1) Galvanic Skin Response: The ZYTO bioscan relies on galvanic skin response (GSR)—an established technology that measures fluctuations in electrical conductivity of the skin. One familiar application of GSR is lie detector testing.
2) ZYTO Hand Cradle: The ZYTO Hand Cradle measures the user’s galvanic skin response and sends that data directly to the ZYTO software for analysis. The GSR data is correlated and compared with Virtual Items in the software database.
3) Virtual Items: Each Virtual Item represents a different physical item. Every time the software introduces a Virtual Item, a corresponding GSR reading is taken by the Hand Cradle. Each new response is measured and tracked in comparison to the GSR baseline reading.
4) Proprietary Software: ZYTO’s proprietary software analyzes GSR data for patterns of coherence—looking for the ways your GSR readings fluctuate or shift in response to each Virtual Item.
5) Biological Coherence: While tracking the GSR data in comparison with each Virtual Item, ZYTO software assigns each Virtual Item a positive or negative value based on the coherence patterns. Positive values indicate Virtual Items that the body is biologically coherent with.
6) Prioritized Responses: An easy-to-read report is generated that displays a ranking of the Virtual Items that resulted in greater biological coherence. The report can then be used to assist individuals as they make choices to maintain overall health and wellness. We call this whole process biocommunication.
Copyright© 2020 Love Alkaline Living Wellness Spa - All Rights Reserved. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or substitute medical treatment.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder