A healthy colon is essential to a functional digestive system immune system and overall wellness of the body. The goal with colon hydrotherapy is to remove waste and toxins that have built up over time, thereby allowing your digestive system to function more efficiently.
If the large intestine becomes overloaded with toxins, it will in turn overload the liver, causing toxins to circulate into the blood and lymph, which can promote disease. When the body is well-nourished and detoxified, a state of wellness and balance can be restored.
Colon Hydrotherapy may be right for you! Benefits are:
- Removes built-up waste and toxins
– Helps your digestive system function efficiently
– Hydrates the colon
– Reduces gas, bloating and constipation
– Increases peristalsis and improves bowel function
– Jump start your weight loss program
– Supports overall colon health
– Improves general well-being
Click on the link to schedule an appointment today! Schedule Now!
Susan has worked in the healthcare field for 25 years as a Registered Nurse and Certified Colon Hydrotherapist. She brings her knowledge and clinical experience of nursing into her passion and love for natural, holistic therapy.
Susan bridges the gap between the medical and naturopathic worlds to better inform and educate her clients about their gut and overall health. Through her Colon hydrotherapy practice, Susan enhances her client's health, through detoxification, digestive care and nutritional counseling.
As a life-long learner, Susan holds several certifications:
• Holistic Health Coaching from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition
• I-ACT Certified Colon Hydrotherapist
• Registered Nurse
• Licensed Practical Nurse
• Licensed Massage Therapist
• AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
• Licensed Esthetician
Angel of Water Colon Hydrotherapy
Copyright© 2020 Love Alkaline Living Wellness Spa - All Rights Reserved. Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or substitute medical treatment.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder