Lets start with how to prepare for your first visit:
- No exercise 24 hours before your appointment
- No solid food 3 hours before your appointment
- Make sure you are very hydrated
- Lotion your hands before your appointment (this helps us get an accurate zyto scan)
- Bring in any current CBC blood work and/or medical records
- Bring in ALL of your supplements, pharmaceuticals, and topical skin products (we will go through each one individually so we have a full understanding of what it is that you’ve been taking daily.)
- Print and fill out New Client Forms
Your first appointment at LAL SPA will include the following:
- A live and dried blood assessment (for research purposes only)
- A full non invasive health and body (zyto) scan
- Bio Impedence test
- Four therapies–Bemer, BioMat, Ionic foot cleanse, Sound & Light therapy
- All new clients receive a two-week trial of our delicious Alkaline Water !
While you’re busy being pampered in our therapy rooms, we will assess all of your vitamins, pharmaceuticals, and anything that you ingest or apply topically on a daily basis.
Finally, you will sit down with Carla Gilmore, our Certified Nutritional Counselor, and she will share her assessment with you from the information and through her 30 years of expertise, start you on your journey to better health and wellness.
The cost of this session is $285.00.
Not in need of nutritional counseling at this time? You can still take advantage of our amazing anti-aging spa packages…even if you aren’t a client! Give us a call let us make you look and feel younger!
Please note: we do not claim to diagnose or cure. Information is not a medical diagnosis, and is intended for nutritional information and support only.